Pocock for Property are a wholly owned Zimbabwean property consultancy firm headquarterd in Bulawayo. Founded in 1955 by John Pocock, the company has established itself as a leading Estate Agent in Bulawayo Metropolitan together with surrounding provinces. In 2014 an affiliate company, trading as Pocock for Property, opened its doors in Harare to provide services to the northern region of the country. Both offices have three separate but interconnected divisions, being: Property Valuations, Property Sales and Property Management and are under control of long standing Registered Estate Agents and Valuers.
- Specialities: Valuation & Advisory Consultancy, Property Sales & Auctions, and Property Management
- Business Classification: Real Estate Practice
- Type: Private Company
Our core valuation technical staffs are qualified professional members of:
- Valuers’ Council of Zimbabwe (VCZ)
- Estate Agents Council (EAC)
- Associates of The Real Estate Institute of Zimbabwe (AREI)
They have a cumulative wealth of practical valuation experience of almost 20-years. In addition, the members are appointed Panel Valuers to The Master of High Court of Zimbabwe.
Why Choose Us?
John Pocock and Company is a successful independent property consultancy firm. Operating from our offices in Harare and Bulawayo we service clients in four corners of Zimbabwe. Our independence from any global brand means that in order to win and retain our clients we have to produce work of the highest quality.
We offer our clients:
- Transparency. In a market hitherto shrouded in opaque practice, we aim to bring transparency with our property reports, allowing them to be used and relied upon with confidence.
- Integrity: Our Principal Agents are registered with Estate Agents Council (EAC), Valuers’ Council of Zimbabwe (VCZ) and are Associate Members of The Real Estate Institute of Zimbabwe (REIZ) thereby being strictly regulated and monitored by professional Real Estate Bodies.
- Expertise: Our rigorous qualification demands core technical expertise and continuous training and development.